Thomas started school last week and here are some pictures of his first day. He was so excited to go to school like his big brother and sister. He went right inside without even looking back. Afterward he was so excited to tell us all about it and he just had to put his back pack on by himself (notice it's upside down). His teacher is Miss Niki, but he says, "Miss Mickey." It's so cute. I didn't know how Thomas would do because he hasn't been away from home with out me very often. I told his teacher we'd only start with two days a week. Well, after one and a half weeks I've already decided to just have him go three times a week. He loves it so much and the days he doesn't go to preschool get pretty LOOOOOOOONG =) Way to go, Thomas. You're such a big boy!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
How cute! So what do you do when you have no kids at home? How fun for you. Does it feel weird? I don't think I will ever hit that stage in life. I know I will and it will be here before I know it, but sometimes it feels like it will never happen.
Good for you. I know I could put Kaleb into preschool, but since he won't start until the year after next, I figured I would wait. But next year will be great.
It looks like he is having fun.
Post a Comment