Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jackson's Amazing Invisible Car

One morning Jackson found this amazing invisible car. He had so much fun driving it around the living room we just had to share it with everyone. Too bad the car only turns left.



David and the kids have fun making lots of different movies. He's such a fun dad!

3 comments:

Sarahp said...

This is a great movie. I will have to show it to the kids in the morning (alseep). Jared loves to do this too, and I think it is the funnest thing. It is a great thing for them to do together. It's fun to see that you are enjoying Meridian. You family is so cute. I'm glad we got a chance to catch up too. Maybe we will again this next summer at the King Renunion!?!

Cheryl said...

Tyler and Annies loved this!! They thought it was so cool!! We're still missing you guys but hope that all is going well.

Sharlynn said...

How did you do that? I can't believe he is moving around so smoothly. JUST KIDDING!!! I know how it is done. That is fun. I will need to let my kids see that one. How fun and very creative. Jackson probably loved that when it was done and he could watch it.