Okay, I got tagged by my friend Kris. This is the first time I've done this sort of thing, so here goes...
10 Years Ago I...
1. Met my sweet David
2. Was at BYU studying English
3. Loved Zuka Juice
4. Had only 1 niece (compared to 12 now!)
5. Lived with 3 other crazy BYU students (oh, those were the days) =)
5 Things on Today's "To Do List"
1. Mop my floors
2. Grocery shopping
3. Babysit my sister's kids
4. Finish my address/birthday list
5. Help kids with home work
5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. String cheese
2. Famous Amos Cookies
3. Peaches
4. Anything chocolate
5. Pop Tarts
5 Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire
1. Travel the world--Europe, Asia, Australia, all of it!
2. Pay off house and student loans (and decorate my house exactly how I want-no penny pinching!)
3. Give money to family and church
4. Buy a totally cool mini-van (hey, they are so great with the family), okay, and maybe a really cute little car for myself, too.
5. Enjoy time with my husband who wouldn't "have" to work (how fun would that be!)
5 Places I have Lived
1. Dubois, Idaho
2. Provo, Utah
3. Lansing, Michigan
4. Cincinnati, Ohio
5. Meridian, Idaho
5 Jobs I've Had
1. School custodian
2. Lab tech in potato plant
3. Pest Control Sales
4. BYU Information Technology Project Manager
5. Administrative Assistant
I tag...
1. Cheryl
2. Karma
3. Karrie
4. Ashley
5. Sarah P.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Meighan at 11:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so fun to see what you were doing. I love the new layout!!!!
Fun post. Love the way that your blog looks.
Post a Comment