Friday, March 28, 2008

Catching Up...

Well, apparently I've been in hibernation for the last few months. I also keep forgetting to take my camera with me when we go do funny things, so I don't even have new pictures to post. Can you say "slacker!" Anyway, things have been going well for the David and Meighan Stewart family. The newest events are that Ellie has mastered riding her bike without training wheels. She calls it her "two-wheeler" and I definitely need to get some pictures of her riding because it's the cutest thing. She lives on that thing whenever the weather is warm enough. Jackson is loving school and is finally out of the Pokemon stage he was in forever. Now he's obsessed with these spirit award prizes they get at school. He's always talking about them and then losing them somewhere, so he obsesses about how he can get another one. Whatever Jackson is into, he is really into. The other night I came in to kiss him goodnight and I was tickling Thomas and being all loud and silly. Then I went over to Jackson and he jumped when I touched him and said, "Oh, you scared me." He was so engrossed in the book he was reading that he didn't even hear all the ruckus I was creating. I looked to see what he was reading and it was a little Encyclopedia and the page was about micro-organisms. Yeah, real interesting stuff there, Jackson =) He's so funny. Thomas is just mad at me this week. I don't know exactly what he's mad about. I mean, all I do is feed him, clean him, dress him, play with him, tickle him, and give him fun stuff to play with. Come on--what am I missing here? I guess being two (almost three) can just be a frustrating time. David is busy, busy, busy with work. He usually leaves quite early in the morning and then after driving all over the state, comes home at dinner time. I count myself lucky that he atleast gets home in time for dinner most of the time. He also started playing baseball on a team with some fellow attorney friends. I am just busy with all the usual stuff--taking care of kids, husband and house, church calling, and fitting in some good reading time.

3 comments:

Sharlynn said...

It is about time girl. I learn things about you guys that I didn't even know. You have been busy. I can't believe Jackson. What a cute little guy. I was fun catching up!

Kris said...

It's good to hear about what you are doing. I am looking forward to seeing you next weekend. We miss you guys.

Tammy said...

I'm so glad to see that you're back! We would love to hear more about what's going on with your family. I love the Encyclopedia reading. Cracks me up! At least he likes to learn. I hope to hear more and read more soon, I don't know how you keep up!