April was incredibly fun for our family and now that it's over, I'm still playing catch-up. We went on a family vacation for a week to California. It was so relaxing and fun. The biggest decisions we made were where to eat and what rides to go on at Disneyland. The kids had a blast and it was hard to come back to real life.
Then, we had the three boys' birthdays. Jackson turned eight (I can hardly believe it!), Thomas turned three and David turned thirty-five. Yikes! For Jackson's birthday we had a friend party at Color Me Mine. The kids loved painting and creating their own masterpieces. Jackson got Guitar Hero and our family has been somewhat addicted ever since. Then, we headed up to Idaho so David could be sworn into the Idaho State Bar. Yea, he's officially licensed in Idaho which means we'll probably be moving up there in the next year or so. More details to come later on that. We celebrated Thomas' and David's birthdays in Idaho.
Then we came home, celebrated our 9th Anniversary (time flies when you're having fun). Then, Jackson was baptized on May 3rd. It was a wonderful day and little Jackson has made a big step in his life. We are so proud of him. He started Cub Scouts and it is the cutest thing. Last night David and I helped him sign off on his first few steps in the Cub Scout Manual. It's kind of fun and exciting!
Then, we headed off to Aspen Grove for a reunion with my side of the family. It was so much fun. The kids had so much fun and the weather was great. Then, a few days ago I was just sick of this pesky thumb I've had for the last 31 years and tried to take it off. Just kidding, I accidentally cut my thumb on an apple corer/slicer. After totally blacking out and feeling incredibly sick, and 8 stitches later, I'm all put back together. Just to add a little excitement to our otherwise dull lives =)
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Busy, busy month of April!
Posted by Meighan at 8:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So ya couldn't get away from Guitar Hero huh?! Isn't it so fun. We were so glad to see you guys. Glad you had a fun trip. How was it with Thomas? Was he able to do much? Congrats to Jackson. He is such a great kid.
Yikes and ouch with the thumb. Sorry to hear that you cut it. Did you really pass out? Was David around when it happened. Sounds like you had a great month in April. We sure love you guys!
Post a Comment