Friday, December 14, 2007

"It's Christmas Time and Time for a Carol..."

To quote a favorite song of mine by The Carpenters, it really is Christmas time again. I have been enjoying the season--the shopping, the music, the goodies, the decorations, the lights. Last night I was at our ward's Relief Society Christmas party and I really felt the spirit and was glad for the reminder about remembering Jesus, not just His humble birth, but also the life He lived for us and the life He gave for us. I am grateful for Heavenly Father's most important gift and blessing to me--that of his Son. I am daily reminded of all my weaknesses and need for repentance, so I am very grateful that I can repent and hope to eventually be worthy to live with our Father again. Hopefully we can all remember this throughout all of the year, but especially at this Christmas season.

2 comments:

Kris said...

You have been tagged. Go to my blog at www.graff-family-fun.blogspot.com to check it out.

Merri Hackett said...

Meighan you need to blog more! :) check out our blog at hackettfam.blogspot.com