Time is going by too fast. These last few weeks have been a blur of soccer games, primary stuff, school meetings, etc, etc. I feel like I haven't had a spare minute to get to the computer. My kids seem to all be happy and adjusting to school schedules again. I've started reading some books that I loved as a kid to my own kids and it has been such fun. Last night I was reading "Where the Red Fern Grows" to Jackson and he just was laughing at all the funny parts. It's so fun watching them enjoy good books. Thomas is currently in the true Terrible Two's. Getting into the van takes a full 10 minutes by the time he climbs in by himself, stands there looking stubborn for a few minutes and without fail it ends with him crying and yelling at me as I push him into the seat and stuggle to buckle him in. It's such fun! I guess it's the desire for independence that means we won't have to be brushing their teeth for them when their sixteen. It's good but sure a pain when they're still so little. Well, signing off for now. Back to the busy-ness called Motherhood.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, I totally understand!!! I have started doing Alison's Pantry and that has kept me on the computer quite a bit, but just not to be able to update my blog or anything. Have you read the Little House on the Prairie to them yet? My friends kids love those.
How fun. Thanks for the update even in your busy life. You are such a great mom. My kids don't let me read to them so I don't know what to do. I am afraid I am raising a house full of kids that don't enjoy reading. Where did I go wrong and how do I fix it?
Post a Comment