Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Camping Trip

We went on a family camping trip (well, one night) this last weekend. We had a good time and loved seeing all the beautiful leaves changing colors. The kids wanted to stay for days, but I was ready for a shower and clothes that didn't smell like smoke. Here are a few pics of our adventure.

2 comments:

Sharlynn said...

How fun. I didn't know you guys went camping. You forgot one thing though....your scivally family! : ) Just kidding. I was out of town without most of my kids. I had LJ. Thanks for your commment on my blog. Oh and where are you in the photos? I saw your cute kids, cute David, but not cute Meighan.

Karma said...

I loved your photos! You really do have some seriously adorable children! I have never been camping with just my little family before. As I was looking at your pictures, I was thinking how much fun that must have been! Thank you for always being such a great sister!! You are a wonderful mother - keep up the good/hard work!