Thomas has been thoroughly enjoying his gift from Santa Clause. There are lots of sound effects and fancy maneuvering involved with playing with this toy. He's so happy and we all have to watch out how close we get!
Here we are in our new Christmas jammies. The kids were thrilled to all match! I think it was a first for Ellie, who has been complaining lately of being the "misfit" in our family without a sister.
Each child received a new Christmas book along with their pj's. They loved reading a story about Jesus before bed and it helped them all go to sleep happily. Though Ellie did complain that her tummy hurt because she was so excited for the next morning. =)
Here are the kids after the talent show and nativity. They all had such a great time and it was one of the calmer nativities we've had in quite a while. Although Andi as the baby Jesus was a bit awkward--she'll be 4 in March, so being a newborn was quite a stretch =)
Mom and Mike started out their talent playing bells and then tricked us all by pulling out hats and a harmonica and telling one-liners.
Mia danced through most of the Cowlishaw's talent. Kirsten wrote an extremely clever version of "The Night Before Christmas" chronicling the events at their house from December. Most of it was about Mia opening presents before Christmas (true story) over and over. In the end, Santa gave her a present anyway. Lucky!




6 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun. We were laughing about our attempted Christmas Eve last year, but wishing we could enjoy the King's festivities this year. Gabe keeps asking if we can go to Boise and visit Jackson.
Merry Christmas!
Meighan, you guys are awesome! I LOVE your Riverdance outfits!
river dancers! ha ha you guys are so talented! :) I wish I could have been there to see that. I remember how graceful Dave was last year at the Grant's new years eve party, I bet he was a hit!
Oh you guys are too funny. I love the river dance outfits. I can't believe you actually did it. I can't believe David is wearing tights. I sure wish we could have seen it. Where di you get the outfits? I love you guys and miss you tonz. You guys are awesome!!!! Sorry it took me so long to get back on the blogs to check it all out. Oh and I love the kids jammies. CUTE!
You are so great at keeping up on your blog.
There may be black mail involved with the picture of David in a skirt and tights.
Is there any chance of a dance repeat in the ward talent show?!
Penny
Your kids are so cute...I just liked little Indiana Thomas!!
Post a Comment