We went on an outing a few weekends ago to this beautiful park in Boise. Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year (even more than Christmas, because it's all about anticipating everything that's coming). I thought I'd try out my amateur photography skills on this pond.
Jackson wanted it to look like this leaf is floating in mid-air. Did it work?
I know, my kids are stinkin' cute. Jackson and Ellie just love eachother. I have to take pictures so I can prove it to them when they're older!
Ellie has this amazing knack of turning even an ordinary outing into a photo shoot =)These next pictures are of a Family Home Evening activity we did the other night. I guess a few years back David and I put together a rudimentary obstacle course of sorts. Apparently the kids remember it fondly because they frequently ask us if we're going to do another obstacle course for FHE. So, after discussing conference and how awesome it was, we decided to finally appease them and have an obstacle course. It ended up being totally fun as the kids kept trying to beat their best times. Even David and I tried it out a few times and (besides Thomas) I am the slowest one in the family. -)
I love this picture because Ellie is air born. She's a competitive little thing!
This picture was taken at the park. It was just so funny that they were all wearing red, I had to take a picture! They look like a baseball team or something.

3 comments:
What a fun cute family you guys are. Can we set up the course again when we come next week? I want to see if I can beat your time! We are going to get there late Wed. night and then head out of your house Friday. Is that still okay? If not or if it is causing any anxiety let me know. Love ya
Oh man...i wish i had a job; law school is brutal at times on my psyche. I think i'm getting dumber everyday - they tell me how to think, how to write, how to be ethical and yet not be moral...ahhhhh.
Really like your mini films. I want to see one with Jaxon doing stand-up comedy, telling jokes and stories, like at scout camp.
Hey Meighan,
I am so bummed that I missed seeing you...next time give me further notice!! What's your e-mail so that we can keep in touch? Hope all is well.
Post a Comment