Jackson received his Bobcat award the other night at Pack Meeting. It's hard to believe my little baby boy is old enough to be in scouts. We've been working with him to pass things off in his scout book. The other night he totally helped me make dinner, set the table and did the dishes. It was pretty nice. I'm so glad he's making friends here and scouts has helped with that a lot.
He had to put a Bobcat pin on his mom, even though David helped him with it the most. Of course, I did encourage David to work with him. I guess they figure moms should get some credit =)
Here he's in a relay. This was a hard shot to get because they kept dropping the ball so much! Jackson is such a good little boy!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Our Little Cub Scout
Posted by Meighan at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go Jackson!
So much fun watching kids grow up! They grow up so fast. I am glad to see that you all are doing well in Idaho! I am also glad to see you updating the blog! I love being able to catch up with everyone. It's good to see everything. I hope you are well. All three kids in school, what are you going to do with yourself??
Post a Comment