Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer Fun

Well, if anyone has been checking my blog, you see that it's been quite a while since I've posted. Whoopsies! Just having too much summer fun, I guess. Also, we found out about a month ago that we're moving to Boise, so we've been pretty consumed with all the details of that. This week I'm packing up and next Monday we load up and head to Boise. I'm very sad to be leaving all of my friends and family here in Utah Valley. It has been a great five years since we've been back from Michigan. A lot of good memories and fun experiences. Since we've been here...David graduated from Law School, he took and passed the Utah State Bar, we bought our first house (I wish I had digital pictures for all of these events), we had our third child, we bought our second house and moved to Spanish Fork, the kids started school and now are in 3rd and 1st Grade (oh, and preschool for Thomas), David started a new job. In the mean time, we've had a lot of fun. So here are some pictures of some great memories in Utah, including some fun we've had this summer.

3 comments:

Kris said...

BOISE!!!! Oh wow, send me an email or call me with the details when you get a minute. We loved seeing you guys this spring, and we hope you aren't too far away to visit again. We wish you all the best.

Sarahp said...

Hey! I thought I'd better check your blog now, or I'd lose your blog address forever. Your family it so cute and I'm glad we got to catch up before the big move. I hope you don't mind if I link your blog to ours (that's how I keep track). ANd don't forget to keep updating so I can at least watch your life from afar!

Sharlynn said...

I miss you guys already. You better keep your blog updated so I can see what you are up too and see those cute kids of yours. I hope your trip went well. We love you and wish you the best!