Thursday, August 30, 2007

Glad to be at home????

After being inspired by my cute sister and sister-in-law, I've decided to start a blog. I probably only know 1 or 2 people who will actually look at this, but at least it will get me writing everyday. So, here goes. Today we're midway through the 2nd week of school for my 2nd grader and it's the 3rd day of school for my kindergartner. I used to say how glad I'd be for the kids to finally go to school but I am actually missing them. I think we've been so busy going places and playing all summer (most of these outings included other moms who were likewise needing adult conversation). Now, there is no time for these outings and I am alone all day with a two-year old and half of the day with a kindergartner who is missing her friends and brother. After filling-in all the dates and activities for September on my calendar, I realized all of my activities are for my children, as is probably appropriate, but I am needing a social life here!

4 comments:

Sharlynn said...

Cute! I am so excited for another blog to check out. I have kind of strayed from posting anything because Andrew has given me such a hard time and I feel like I have nothing worth while to put on my blog. I will get back into it though. My favorite part is looking at other peoples blogs and reading comments that people put on my blog. I really enjoy hearing from other people. i know how you feel though. I don't have anytime to myself between the taking Madison adn Erika to school and Natalie to preschool and nursing LJ and giving Sam attention. Crazy life I need adult converstation too. This will be fun. I love the pictures!

Karma said...

Hey Meigh! I love your web page. It is really a lot of fun, huh! I was surprised at what a geek I am and how much I am enjoying the whole blogging "scene"! You are such a great mom and your pics are soooooo cute!!!!!

Sharlynn said...

You changed the picture of Ellie's first day of school. I am so observant! Hee, hee hee

Kris said...

So fun. I can't believe how big your kids are. Especially Jackson!!!!!! I love looking at others blogs so this will give me one more to check out :D I will send you an email soon.