Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Random Pictures

Here we are at a parade last weekend. There's nothing like a parade to make you feel incredibly goofy. I swear I never used to like parades before I had kids, but now I actually wave at the people as they drive by. The things we do for our kids =)



Here is my cute little sister with her brand new baby. They came to visit for Thanksgiving and it was so fun seeing a tiny baby again. It made me very baby hungry!

Thomas just randomly fell asleep in front of the fireplace the other day. He's pretty much past napping unless we go for a drive in the afternoon, but on this day he just turned the fire on, had me lay down some blankets and fell fast asleep. He was there for probably an hour or so. Sweet boy.

When he's asleep and looking so sweet, I can almost imagine having another baby.




1 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

Oh how sweet! I hear you about "almost" being baby hungry! :)