Thursday, October 30, 2008

Family Halloween Party & Pumpkin Patch

Monday night was the annual family Halloween party, held at our house this year. Here are my kids all decked out and ready to party. Ellie is a Rock Star and has recently been modified to a Vampire Rock Star (more pics of the Vampire to come later). Thomas is a Vampire (very scary, he says), and Jackson is a mummy. I have to admit this costume turned out much better than my poor brother Brayden's mummy attempt when he was kid. I still remember the toilet paper falling off and being dragged down the street.

Here are Andi and Thomas enjoying their goodie bags from the Fishing Pond.

Riley is helping the little ones with the fishing pond. David was the fish behind the curtain and kept sending out silly notes that would make the kids laugh. Notes like, "Pooh" and "You Wet Your Pants" and other such child/potty humor. Always a hit.

Here is David at his turn in the pin drop game. Sadly, he didn't win. I did!!!!!

Here is my cute mom bowling on the back patio. I don't know who won this game, but it definitely wasn't Mike. We finally let him go up to the little kid line because he kept missing for so long. Apparently bowling isn't his forte =)

Here are Karma, Me, Thomas, Andi, Paige and Kirsten. Oh, and Riley in the far left side. Poor Karma is on crutches because she had knee surgery last week. She couldn't play the pin drop game =(

Here is cute Paige bowling. I love this picture!

Craig, Thomas and Andi at the treat table. Very exciting!

Here are the kids at the pumpkin patch. It was a beautiful day, but the kids look kind of tired here.

Ellie and Thomas on the Hay Wagon.
Me and my cute Jackson. He is sure a great kid!

5 comments:

Sharlynn said...

What cute fun pictures. It is so fun to look at your pictures and totally be able to visualize your house. Wish we could had been a part of all that fun. Thomas does look very scary. Love the costumes. Where are your and David's?

Sarahp said...

You guys are having so much fun! I love Halloween pics. What is the pin drop game?

Cheryl said...

It looks like all of you are having a fun Halloween..I wish we could go trick 'r treating to the Stewarts tonight but we'll be thinking of you. All your kids look great for Halloween!!!! Miss ya!!!

Unknown said...

I wish we could have been there! We didn't even have a Halloween party this year because there was no one around! Your pumpkins turned out great!

Kris said...

Love all the cute pics! It looks like you are loving being back around your family!